- Automated systems of analysis, modeling and managing production and engineering processes as well as industrial resources:
- models and systems of production and technological planning and managing production ensuring “just-in-time” and “desired value” targets in minimization of consequences of risks and their implementation;
- automated support systems of aviation equipment life cycle;
- simulation of production and engineering processes of high-tech manufacture for the purpose of “bottlenecks” detection and its efficiency enhancement;
- shopfloor operating control system;
- organization, planning and management of supply chain under conditions of expanded cooperation.
2. Modern systems of reverse engineering and their application in projecting and manufacturing advanced technology products within digital manufacture conditions:
- modeling of properties of the construction elements of advanced technology products;
- design and modeling of the properties of advanced technology integrated on-board control systems;
- reverse engineering and additive technologies;
- design and modeling of construction mechanical properties using composite materials;
- simulation and investigation of technological processes of manufactured and machined components of the advanced technology products.
3. Personnel advanced training and retraining for aviation industry:
- modern technologies of personnel training in accordance with digital manufacture development requirements (development of laboratory-and-training base, up-to-date personnel training guidance support in the “bachelor-master” system, academic mobility programs, interdisciplinary training and others);
- close cooperation of educational institutions and professional society (specialized departments, joint competency centers and others);
- advanced training in perspective lines of the aviation sector development.
- 05.02.00 – mechanical engineering and theoretical engineering,
- 05.07.00 – aviation and rocket and spacecraft production,
- 05.13.00 – computer science, computer engineering and administration,